In our Huddy world
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

noticias la 6 temporada de house

+4
huddy
huddy-marie
Pret_hu
huddytina
8 participantes

Página 10 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Siguiente

noticias la 6 temporada de house - Página 10 Empty Re: noticias la 6 temporada de house

Mensaje  huddy Jue Ene 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Another "marriage" article. If this happens.....Huddy is gone forever.

The producers of House are apparently considering airing a new wedding plot on the show.

The season five finale saw Cameron and Chase - played by Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer respectively - tie the knot, and producers are reportedly toying with the idea of another pair of characters getting hitched.

According to Entertainment Weekly, a marriage proposal will feature in the second half of the drama's sixth season, which currently airs Monday nights on Fox.

Cuddy and Lucas are currently the only couple on the show following Thirteen and Foreman's breakup last year and Jennifer Morrison's departure from the series, which marked the end of Cameron and Chase's marriage.

como pase eso dejo de ver House!!!!! se van a cargar el huddy y la serie
huddy
huddy

noticias la 6 temporada de house - Página 10 Empty Re: noticias la 6 temporada de house

Mensaje  huddy Lun Ene 11, 2010 4:53 pm

James Roday and Michael Weston Join the Cast of ‘Extinction’

Michael Weston, left, in “House”; James Roday in “Psych.”
The actors James Roday (Shawn Spencer on the television series “Psych”) and Michael Weston (Lucas Douglas on television’s “House”) will star as two friends who face the consequences of a weekend of debauchery in “Extinction,” a new play by Gabe McKinley, a publicist for the production said on Monday. The production is scheduled to run at Off Broadway’s Cherry Lane Theater from Feb. 13 to March 14. Directed by Wayne Kasserman, the cast will also include Amanda Detmer and Stefanie E. Frame, who appeared with the two men in a run of the play in Los Angeles last fall.

In other theater news Monday, the New Group announced that Christopher Sieber, a Tony Award nominee for both “Shrek The Musical” and “Spamalot,” will play the lead role of the sex columnist Dan Savage in the theater company’s spring production of the new musical “The Kid: What Happened After My Boyfriend and I Decided to Go Get Pregnant.”

The show is based on a book with the same title by Mr. Savage, about his effort with his boyfriend to adopt a child. Previews are scheduled to begin in April — no exact date was provided by a publicist on Monday — and additional casting announcements are forthcoming.

Pues parece que Michael a encontrado otro trabajo en otra serie, ¿significa esto que en la siguiente temporada no le veremos ni el pelo?
que se vaya ya XDDDDDDD
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Lun Ene 11, 2010 5:04 pm

"saw Lisa Edelstein (dr cuddy from house) @ the amc when i watched avatar tonight!!"

"@ann_lovelisa she was either with her husband or boyfriend. She hurt her foot too, she was with a crutch"

"@huddyheaven well, she hurt her foot because she was holding on to a crutch. She was with either her husband or her boyfriend."

So yeah, we were right telling she was walking in a weird way at PCA...Poor girl!!!!

bueno pues parece que han visto a Lisa con una muleta o eso es lo que entendi, pobre Lisa Sad
y eso de marido o novio no lo entendi, marido?¿ si Lisa no esta casada XDD a lo mejor es uno de sus amigos gay XDDD
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy-marie Lun Ene 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Por lo que dice la noticia, no es otra serie, solo es una obra. Pero si edo quiere decir que dejara House yo soy feliz!!
huddy-marie
huddy-marie
Admin

https://huddymd.forosactivos.net

Mensaje  huddytina Lun Ene 11, 2010 5:35 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm... mo creo que deje house por la obra.... Sad , cruzemos los dedos para que se vaya Razz
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

noticias la 6 temporada de house - Página 10 Empty noticias de la sexta temporada

Mensaje  sole Lun Ene 11, 2010 5:37 pm

mm chicas en esta temp.se va !ª!!jaja no devi deciirlo jaja pero jaja no me ghusta que no lo sepan!!!
a eva creo que se lo dije!!xD Surprised Y POBRE LISA Y EN VERDAD LE PASO ESO!!
sole
sole

Mensaje  huddy Lun Ene 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Que en esta tempo se iba ya me lo olia, Shore no iba a dejar que su show se fuera a la mierda, pero dicen que se va antes de la season finale, por que a encontrado trabajo en brodway, asi que en el capitulo 18 o 19 se puede ir, pero que Lucas se vaya no significa que regrese el huddy, por que han salido unos rumores de ausiello, que en el capitulo 17 regresa lidya, el capitulo dirijido por Hugh, aun que no me fio mucho, por que aun este capitulo no esta grabado y Hugh no va a los TCA precisamente por que esta trabajando en ese capitulo Sad
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Mar Ene 12, 2010 2:58 am

Ausiello interviews Lisa Fox party

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/12/lisa-edelstein-house-nudity/
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Mar Ene 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Spoilers from Fancast

If you attend the Fox TCA party, don’t forget to ask about Jennifer Morrison’s status on ‘House,’ please. – axeldry via Twitter
“If” I attend the Fox party? Like I’d ever skip that swell bash. When I chatted up Lisa Edelstein, I asked if we might see Jennifer again before this season is up. She confidently said, “I think so, yeah,” agreeing with me that Chase’s wife wouldn’t simply run away and stay away forever.

I’d like to know when Lucas (Michael Weston) is leaving ‘House.’ I want Cuddy with House, so I hope he will not stay until the end of the season! – Isa
Think of it this way: “Luddy” may be GOOD for “Huddy” when all is said and done. “I see it as a valid relationship that Cuddy needs to have to sort out whether or not she can have that sort of relationship, with a guy who’s nice, helps take care of her kid, shows up and isn’t challenging or complicated,” Lisa Edelstein says. So, this could be a case of the nice guy finishing last? “Maybe so,” Lisa allowed. “But I haven’t seen what happens.”
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddytina Mar Ene 12, 2010 2:43 pm

ok.... jeniffer regresa, y sobre lucas, aunque creas que es un tipo agradable, y valido para cuddy no lo queremos lisaaaaaaaaaaa Evil or Very Mad , gracias por la info eva Very Happy
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  huddy Mar Ene 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Lisa ha dicho que hasta que House no le diga lo que siente a Cuddy, Cuddy seguira con Lucas.
LOL lo bueno es que Lisa a dicho esto tambien

Lisa E:Me encanta que un hombre me diga lo que tengo que hacer (comentario refiriendose a Hugh por el capitulo que dirije esta semana) XDDDD solo le a faltado gritar el nombre de Hugh laurie
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddytina Mar Ene 12, 2010 3:00 pm

huli huli huliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Razz
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

noticias la 6 temporada de house - Página 10 Empty noticias de la sexta temporada

Mensaje  sole Mar Ene 12, 2010 3:12 pm

......si me van a matar mejor haganlo despues de mi cumpleaños jajaj!!!
_me gusta lucas(michael)((como actor))
me gusta verlo sufrir al cobarde de [H](MARIE CN TODO EL AMOR DEL MUNDO)xD
_Y LISA TIENE RAZON_!....xD ES OVIO EVA ME VA A COCINAR!!JAAAJAJA
..BUENO LO MEJOR ES QUE EN ESTA TEMP.es que..house se de cuenta de que no puede estar solo!!es ovio esta cn wilson pero si el no esta... housE!!si estaria practicamente solito!!y encesita si o si a alguien y esa es cuddy!!(ya!todos lo sabemos)
bueno ....me voy a ver el cap.y a jugar al lineaje a aumentar mi dinero 8ya que me lo robaron)vistes eva ya esty en el lv 71 jaja me faltan 7 mas y listo!!ajja asi que...ya podes hacerte uno!!jjee cheers
sole
sole

Mensaje  huddy-marie Mar Ene 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Sole hoy no te matare, pero como digas algo mas de mi hugh ya veras !
Y yo tmb creo que lucas puede sernos de utilidad, solo que lo que me preocupa es que las cosas se estan tardando mas de lo que yo esperaba.

Pero bueno tarde o temprano nuestro Huddy llegara Very Happy
huddy-marie
huddy-marie
Admin

Mensaje  huddy Mar Ene 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Shore es lento y nos hace sufrir, esa es su ley de vida, hacer sufrir a las fans jajaaja
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Mar Ene 12, 2010 5:00 pm

THIRTEEN MUST BE THE VOICE OF REASON WHEN THE TEAM TAKES ON THE CASE OF AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE PATIENT’S MYSTERIOUS BOUTS OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN ON AN ALL-NEW “HOUSE” MONDAY, JANUARY 25, ON FOX

The team takes on the case of Valerie, an attractive female executive experiencing random episodes of excruciating pain. House agrees to take the case based on Valerie’s looks, and while treating her, the men on the team are charmed by Valerie’s beauty and personality, with Thirteen looking beyond the superficial to try to discover a link to her illness. Meanwhile, House uncharacteristically attempts to alleviate his conscience by reaching out to a former medical school colleague he wronged in the all-new “Remorse” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Jan. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-612) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley

Guest Cast: Beau Garrett as Valerie; Shane Edelman as Bill; Joseph Culp as Russ Smith; Ray Abruzzo as Wibberly; James McCauley as Norris; Jaime Alvarez as Jose; Kathlees MacDonald as Sarah; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Miér Ene 13, 2010 10:11 am

noticias la 6 temporada de house - Página 10 Shorty_interview_small
with Greg Yaitanes
What's your best tweet?
i have not achieved my best yet.
What are six things you could never do without?
my two boys, my wife, her cooking, brizzly and my iphone
How do you use Twitter in your professional life?
see rest of this interview.
What's your favorite Twitter app?
Brizzly. I couldn't do what I do for the show without it. I get as many others on it so we can enjoy what i share with the same ease.
Twitter or Facebook?
come on! twitter, yo!
What was the funniest trend you've seen?
it was a happy day for us at [H]ouse when #housecuddy trended. also my co workers started #gregslasttweet
What feature should Twitter add?
i like twitters lean and mean approach. for features Brizzly.com gives me everything i need and want from twitter.
What inspires you to tweet?
to build a community for the most popular show in the world. [H]ouse. 88 million worldwide viewers.
Ever get called out for tweeting too much?
not by fans of [H]ouse but sometimes by my co-workers AT [H]ouse. i'm just dedicated to pimping the show and building a community.
Why'd you start tweeting?
I was an early adopter of texting so my friend and twitter co-founder Biz Stone asked me to try out this new thing he was working on...
Has Twitter changed your life? If yes, how?
it's not life changing but i love being able to include fans of [H]ouse at a worldwide level as we make the show. everyone is invested.
What are some big Twitter faux pas?
with [H]ouse posting anything that will get (creator) david shore mad at you. i try to find the fine line of buzz vs spoiling.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Miér Ene 13, 2010 6:58 pm

'House' exclusive: Jennifer Morrison returns!

She’s baaaaaaaack!
Sources confirm to me exclusively that Jennifer Morrison is heading back to House later this season. The timing and context of her return are being kept under wraps (read: I know but it’s too spoilery to reveal), but a House insider says, “You will see Cameron again on House before the end of the season.”
Morrison recently joined the Broadway revival of The Miracle Worker. It’s possible the actress will squeeze in her House comeback before the play starts previews next month. It’s also possible she will use one of her dark days (typically Monday) to fly out to L.A. and work on the show.
But enough about the boring logistics, Cameron’s coming back (just as I said she might)!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/13/house-jennifer-morrison-returns/
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Jue Ene 14, 2010 6:56 am

episode 17

Episode Title: Lockdown

A newborn baby is missing, so Cuddy puts hospital in lockdown. Every member of the cast is in a different location. Wilson and 13 are at the cafeteria, so they start playing Truth or Dare and some secrets about 13's Dad come into light. Taub and Foreman are stuck in the file room, so they start looking through House's file. Chase is with Cameron. They even dance!

House ends up with a patient in a room (David Strathairn). House is beginning to feel the pain in his leg more and more. The patient talks about his daughter and at the end, after the lockdown is finished, House stays with him.

No Huddy and no Luddy.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy-marie Jue Ene 14, 2010 9:53 am

mmmmm bueno almenos luddy no hay

Aunque si este es el episodio donde Hugh es el director con mas razon deberia haber huddy, podria ser un regalo para sus fans Razz jeje
huddy-marie
huddy-marie
Admin

Mensaje  huddy Jue Ene 14, 2010 1:22 pm

E!Online on Cuddy's Episode

And this is on E!Online site today, same thing we heard 2 days ago + some bits:

A little something you might not know about this Sunday's Golden Globes: Some people (*cough*Brangelina*cough*) get fed, while others, like poor Lisa Edelstein, sit idly by wasting away.
As a concession prize, Lisa gets to be on one of the best shows on television. Not too shabby! And above, our favorite hot female doc dishes not only on the Brad and Angelina hierarchy but also what's ahead for Cuddy's love life on House.

Warning to fans: Yes, there will be more Lucas (Michael Weston). But it sure doesn't sound like a lasting thing!

Lisa and House executive producer Katie Jacobs also confirmed that Cuddy is going to continue striking out on her own as an independent woman of means, and get an entire episode focused on her.

Here's what else Jacobs told me about Cuddy's future:

"One of the great things about being an older show is that audiences are sufficiently interested in some of our other [non-House] characters to sustain a whole episode. So we did that, I think with great success, with Wilson [earlier this season], and we have coming up now an episode that follows Cuddy. It's called 'Five to Nine,' because unfortunately those are her hours."

The show is giving Ms. Edelstein a character-centric ep, says Katie, "because Lisa is just so completely multitalented. Our castmembers are wonderful dramatic actors, but they're also wonderful comedic actors. There's nothing really Lisa can't do, and it's a very cool episode. I'm excited about it."

The Cuddy episode "Five to Nine" airs Mon., Feb. 8 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Jue Ene 14, 2010 1:23 pm

She talks about Cuddy's episode and huddy...

from Zap2it.com
(omitting the first part about Cameron's return)

Something else Jacobs seems to love? Huddy.

The executive producer directly addressed House-Cuddy fans in the clip below, talking quite a bit about the upcoming Cuddy-centric episode titled "5 to 9" and admitting that House and Cuddy have a spark like no other.

Though Cuddy's current flame Lucas is working for them and will be sticking around for some time, Jacobs seems to empathize with House-Cuddy fans and says she feels the same way about the pair as they do.

the clip is here http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/01/houses-katie-jacobs.html
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddytina Jue Ene 14, 2010 5:22 pm

arribaaaaaaa katie jacobssssss lol! aunq aveces no me simpatice y critique el que paresca q nunca se peina Razz es una huddy y por eso te queremosss cheers XD
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  huddy Jue Ene 14, 2010 5:36 pm

mmm creo que no has visto su ultima entrevista, que hay de huddy Katie jacobs tenia poco
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy-marie Lun Ene 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Extra Extra !!! Cameron regresa ??

11:38 PM ET

Comments (0)

'House' scoop: Jennifer Morrison on 'resolution' for Cameron and returning next season
by Michael Ausiello
Categories: House, News
This may not entirely appease House fans frustrated by Cameron’s abrupt exit earlier this season, but it’s bound to help: Jennifer Morrison’s imminent comeback, she hints, should give her character, and viewers, closure.

“The audience is going to get the information they were looking for,” says the actress, who declined to confirm the exact length or timing of her return except to tease that it occurs during a ”really smart episode.”

As for the circumstances surrounding her surprising departure, Morrison is more forthcoming, eager to make it clear that the decision to leave was not hers. “I love the show, and I love [Cameron],” she insists. “Under no circumstances would I ever decide on my own to leave.”

So what happened? She recounts: Executive producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs “came to me as we were leading up to episode 8 — which is the episode where I left — and said, ‘This is where we see the show creatively going, and [we're writing you out].’ And they very generously said, ‘We wanted to let you know so you knew you were available for other things, should they be offered.’ As far as I knew, there was nothing more.”

Opportunity ended up knocking on Morrison’s door soon after: She was cast in the Broadway revival of The Miracle Worker. And “right around the same time, [Shore and Jacobs] had an idea to [bring] some resolution to Cameron’s storyline. So very generously as well, the play has accommodated my missing some rehearsal time to do the show.”

And what about the future beyond the play, which will run at least through the spring? Although Morrison remains contractually bound to House next season, “I don’t believe that they have plans to pick up my option,” she confesses. “That does not mean I won’t be back for a handful of episodes, but it does mean I probably will not be a series regular next season.”

Naturally, looking back on her six-year run is bittersweet for her. But more sweet than bitter, it seems. “[Working on House has] been the most incredible blessing I could ever imagine,” she says. It’s been the most incredible people to work with and the most incredible character. But I have to respect the producers’ ideas of where the story is going.”
huddy-marie
huddy-marie
Admin

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Siguiente