In our Huddy world
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

noticias la 6 temporada de house

+4
huddy
huddy-marie
Pret_hu
huddytina
8 participantes

Página 16 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Siguiente

noticias la 6 temporada de house - Página 16 Empty Re: noticias la 6 temporada de house

Mensaje  housesurf Mar Mayo 11, 2010 10:29 am

mi teoria es que el pobre house siempre sufre y eso ya no me gusta y espero como tu que por lo menos la escena final sea un poco agradable porque como se dice por ahi que cuddy va e ser dura con el y luego tiene una sobredosis eso no es un punto a favor de cuddy y de alguna manera tendrán que solucionarlo,ya que si no a la pobre cuddy le van a caer por todas partes y eso tampoco nos gusta a las que queremos el HUDDY XD pero habrá que esperar.un saludo cheers
housesurf
housesurf

noticias la 6 temporada de house - Página 16 Empty Re: noticias la 6 temporada de house

Mensaje  huddy Mar Mayo 11, 2010 10:48 am

Revision del capitulo de anoche por la periodista Barbara Barnett

Since his release last autumn, House (Hugh Laurie, in an understated and poignant performance) has continued his treatment between the lines and behind the scenes. But in this season’s penultimate episode House, M.D. episode “Baggage,” we get to be flies on the wall as psychiatrist Dr. Daryl Nolan (the brilliant Andre Braugher) picks at the tough scabs that scar House’s soul.
Nolan puts House through a raw and sometimes brutal self-examination full of reveals and resonances—and the sort of episode that fans of the more introspective House have been craving for months. Writers Doris Egan and David Foster have created a gorgeous and intricately wrought script—off the formula, but still with a medical mystery at its heart.
Using a storytelling technique similar to season one’s “Three Stories,” and season two’s “The Mistake,” “Baggage” unfolds like a play, an exploration into House’s mind and heart. It is certainly one of the most important (and one of the best) House episodes in the series history.
Structured as a therapy session, “Baggage” allows us to see House as he describes his latest case to Nolan. Running the gamut from belligerent and sarcastic to vulnerable and fearful, House walks us through his week, and a case that has significant emotional resonances for him.
House is late to his regular appointment with Nolan, which the therapist points out is unusual. Nolan notices that other things off as well. But House deflects, insisting that his week was “ordinary.” When Nolan challenges his assertion, House glares silently. Clearly all is not so well and House’s week is far from ordinary. “Tell me about it,” prompts Nolan. And as they (literally) walk through the case of Sydney, a woman with amnesia, Nolan places House under a microscope—challenging and examining House’s every action for meaning and subtext.
House’s week has started off badly as Wilson has decided that it’s time for House to leave. Nolan is surprised that House doesn’t feel betrayed by Wilson’s demand, so soon after buying the condo. House shrugs it off, defending Wilson’s decision as inevitable now that he’s found happiness — despite the fact that it leaves House out in the cold.
But when Wilson soon thereafter reverses himself, House suspects collusion between him and Cuddy. Describing a likely meeting between Cuddy and Wilson, we, Nolan and House watch their conversation take place through House’s point of view. In House’s mind, Wilson and Cuddy argue about whose turn it is to be House caretaker—make sure he’s not crushed beneath the weight of his own emotional fragility.

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/video/article/tv-review-house-md-baggage/#ixzz0ndWDUsCJ
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Mar Mayo 11, 2010 12:05 pm

la audiencia que consiguió House en el capitulo de anoche

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/11/tv-ratings-monday-chuck-flat-but-at-series-low-levels-big-bang-theory-tops-night/51017

la audiencia a vuelto a bajar, no tenia un rating así desde el 2004, seguramente se debe al Dancing With the Stars, que se lleva toda la audiencia y es el programa mas visto del año.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Mar Mayo 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Moar season finale talk!

Will House and Cuddy fans be pleased with the season finale of HOUSE? — Jack
The TV Addict: House and Cuddy fans will certainly be pleased with the amount of screen time dedicated their favorite duo. As for the resolution of the will-they-or-won’t-they that has been bubbling over the course of the past few seasons. Well, let’s just say that remains to be seen. And we mean that literally! Because as much as we’d like to reveal the outcome of the very frank conversation House and Cuddy share with eachother as they struggle to safe the life of patient trapped under the rubble outside of the hospital, the executives at FOX continue to live up to their network’s namesake (as in sly as a…) by cutting the finale screener off just prior to the final scene.

Will all the talk surrounding the HOUSE finale centered around House and Cuddy, is there anything for fans of the rest of the Team to look forward to? — Max
With the notable exception of one doozy of a decision by unlucky number Thirteen, Foreman, Chase and Taub get realitively little screen time in this very “Huddy” centric season finale.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Mar Mayo 11, 2010 3:10 pm

xdxdxdxdxdxdddx Shocked va ha ser la semana màs angustiosa de mi vida que llegue el lunes yaaaaaaaaaaaa aunque tendré que esperar a al martes para verlo xd un saludo cheers
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Mar Mayo 11, 2010 3:25 pm

el jueves chat en vivo con Lisa edelstein en Fox USA, imagino que se petara la web XDD
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  Pret_hu Mar Mayo 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Shocked no sabes a que hora va a ser eva ?¿
y perdona mi ignorancia....pero, ¿que es "petara" ? Embarassed
Pret_hu
Pret_hu

Mensaje  huddy Mar Mayo 11, 2010 3:46 pm

pues a las 2pm petara significa que la pagina dejara de funcionar XDD espero que no pase igual que con el chat de Hugh que le envié muchas preguntas y de tanta gente que había ni una le llego XDD pero por lo menos estaré cotilleando a ver si dice algo del Huddy jajajajaja
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Mar Mayo 11, 2010 3:49 pm

en la pagina oficial hay informacion y por si acaso si no estáis registrados haceros una cuenta http://www.fox.com/house/index.htm#home ahora el problema es que no se si el chat tambien es para los fans de fuera o solo para los de USA :s
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  Pret_hu Mar Mayo 11, 2010 5:32 pm

gracias eva Smile
Pret_hu
Pret_hu

Mensaje  huddy Jue Mayo 13, 2010 12:56 am

al parecer Lisa se a echo twitter, http://twitter.com/LisaEdelstein yo la tenia agregada de antes, pero como alguien dijo que parecía ser fake la elimine XDDD y al parecer es real por que Yaitnes se lo a echo para el chat de hoy
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Jue Mayo 13, 2010 4:03 am

de verdad será ella xd sería fabuloso Very Happy
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  housesurf Jue Mayo 13, 2010 4:23 am

entrando en la cuenta de lisa se puede ver la de jesse,omar etc tu crees que puede ser verdad xd Very Happy es que no me lo creo solo nos faltaba poder localizar a hugh xdxdxd-un saludo cheers
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Jue Mayo 13, 2010 6:37 am

Hugh tiene twitter, pero no lo utiliza, por que supuesta mente no sabe usarlo XDDD eso e una excusa mala, Lisa dijo lo mismo y mira XD
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Jue Mayo 13, 2010 8:49 am

mejor ejemplo que yo xd que con eun poco de ayuda ya me puse al dia.yo solo de pensar que en mi twiter pudiese aparecer algo escrito por hugh no creo que lo pudiese resistir xd Shocked entraria en parada cardiorespiratoria :affraid:un saludo.me ofrezco voluntaria para enseñarle jejejeje.
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Jue Mayo 13, 2010 4:47 pm

trannscripcion del chat de Lisa

Brizzly Hello! We're here with Lisa Edelstein, who you might know better as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on Fox's hit show "House."

Brizzly As a reminder to your fans, the "House" season 6 finale airs Monday at 8/7 c, but will run a couple of minutes long. So set your DVRs for an extra 5 minutes so you don't miss a thing!

Brizzly Lisa, take it away.

#cuddychatwill you stay on twitter and see what your fans say and pop in or is this just a one time thing?
Lisa Edelstein i'd say it was a one time thing... I find it all a bit embarrassing! Smile

Lisa Edelstein I get enough attention as it is.

#cuddychat I'm hyperventilating!!!
Lisa Edelstein don't die. it will be okay.

#cuddychat Hi Lisa! It's nice to E meet you...absolutely LOVE you in [H]ouse =o)
Lisa Edelstein thanks a ton!

Lisa Edelstein i really enjoyed myself there! I sort of got stuck, thanks to the volcano but I made good friends and saw great art.

#CuddyChat but do you like all the lovely comments you receive on there?
Lisa Edelstein I don't really follow twitter normally, but I'm happy to hear nice things are said

#CuddyChat What is the biggest difference between you & Dr. Cuddy? Does it make playing the character more interesting or more frustrating?
Lisa Edelstein I get to have a lot more fun then she does. and I don't wear tights skirts.

#CuddyChat Could you say just “hi” to me, please? You’d make me so happy, and so I’d have a memory of you
Lisa Edelstein hellooooooooo

#cuddychat I've been thinking about interning at the LaMama in New York. Didn't you do some productions there?
Lisa Edelstein I did! it's an amazing theatre. Definitely work there!

#Cuddychat In an old interview u said u wanted to visit Brazil, does it still make part of your projects? If yes, come w/ me this summer Razz
Lisa Edelstein I want to see the whole world. not sure when Brazil will be. I'll surprise you!

#cuddychat I heard you're also a painter. Is it true? Is there a place where we can see what you paint?
Lisa Edelstein I do art work at home and I don't show it to anyone. for some reason, the idea of being judged that way seems too personal, too dangerous. so it's just for me and maybe a few friends. I have only displayed a few pieces, even at home.

#cuddychat You were awesome in Seinfeld!
Lisa Edelstein thanks! I loved being the Risotto girl.

#cuddychat Greetings from Colombia, South America Smile How is working with Hugh and the rest of the gang? Smile
Lisa Edelstein hello Columbia! what a beautiful country. I love working with this cast and crew. its a bunch of super smart, dark and funny folk. I feel very lucky.

#cuddychat I kinda don't know whats going on here. But it's enjoyable, exciting and ...well...creepy too. Exciting to have you here ma'am
Lisa Edelstein creepy? hmmm... xxx

#cuddychat Do you have a favorite vegan meal? I need new recipes! :-)
Lisa Edelstein too complicated for a twitter chat! but I think they wrote a recipe in the Prevention mag article. I gave them a good one!

Lisa Edelstein top secret stuff! I think you'll love it though. it's a pretty incredible episode. the set alone was breathtaking.

#cuddychat Do you know some words in French ? I live near Eze in south of France, i learnt you already went here ^^
Lisa Edelstein I LOVE Eze. what an incredible place. really magical!

Lisa Edelstein I"m baaaaaaaack!!!!!

Lisa Edelstein you guys are incredibly powerful. you busted this system. I'm flattered!

#cuddychat should we repost our questions that we asked while brizzly was acting up?
Lisa Edelstein yes, please!

#cuddychat How did you prepare for the episode 5 to 9? I really enjoyed seeing a deeper side of Lisa Cuddy, and you added real depth to her.
Lisa Edelstein thanks, I had a fantastic time doing that episde. I was really excited to be given the opportunity to have such a big episode. I just made sure to remember all that dialogue and make it a fun time for the crew...

#cuddychat Blah. I have to go home. I hope the #CuddyChat is still going on when I get home.
Lisa Edelstein bye RolyPoly, sorry it got so slooooow

#cuddychat Hi Lisa : This tweet is my only chance to share a few words with u! What's the best in working with Hugh Laurie?
Lisa Edelstein I think he's brilliant. It's always fantastic to work next to brilliance.

#cuddychat Have u heard about your Twitter birthday party?
Lisa Edelstein no... hilarious! hope it's a good one!

Lisa Edelstein sorry this is moving very slowly and out of order...

Lisa Edelstein okaaaaay. finally back. you guys are incredible. they were unprepared for such passion. ;-)

Lisa Edelstein okaaaaay. finally back. you guys are incredible. they were unprepared for such passion. ;-)

#cuddychat if you could pick up a setting for an eventual House/Cuddy sex scene which will you choose?(sexdesk goes for the majority)
Lisa Edelstein I don't see why I should have to limit the possibilities. there's so much architecture to consider.

#cuddychat Hey Lisaa! (french people here)! : Have you heard about the Lisabian wave?
Lisa Edelstein someone just told me about this. So funny. I've become a new form of sexuality.

Lisa Edelstein Everyone, I'm so flattered, so happy to havgotten such an incredible response here. I wish it were working better. I'll try to answer a few more questions but before it crashes again I just want to say: Thanks so much!!!!!! Watch the finale, I think you'll love it. I can't
wait to see it myself. You have all made me smile for the rest of the day.

#cuddychat Where were you when you found out you scored the role of Cuddy? What was your immediate reaction?
Lisa Edelstein I was thrilled, of course!

#cuddychat A remark from a woman your age. Please know you're a role model to women of all ages. Great actress. great human being. Love!
Lisa Edelstein what a kind thing to say. thank you.

Lisa Edelstein Looks like this hour has come to an end. Sorry I didn't get to answer more questions! Hopefully next time it will work a little smoooother. thanks again for your remarkable support. there's nothing I like more than crashing a system. lots of love and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Vie Mayo 14, 2010 3:47 am

gracias eva aunque de HUDDY no hablo xd.un saludo cheers
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Vie Mayo 14, 2010 7:01 pm

House': 'Help Me,' the sixth season finale

THE SHOW "House"

WHEN | WHERE Monday night at 8 on Fox/5

REASON TO WATCH Sixth-season finale, titled "Help Me." CATCHING UP House (Hugh Laurie) has been evicted by Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) from the condo he owns, leaving the old friends at odds again. Therapy has had mixed results because House couldn't be fixed by Herr Freud himself. Meanwhile, Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) and Lucas (Michael...
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy-marie Vie Mayo 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Eva:
Como siempre gracias por la info y por poner lo del chat con lisa Very Happy
huddy-marie
huddy-marie
Admin

https://huddymd.forosactivos.net

Mensaje  huddy Lun Mayo 17, 2010 12:27 am

Lisa Edelstein: The exploration of House and Cuddy isn't over.

It always hurts when someone you love moves on, and especially painful when that person moves on to someone else. It's even worse when you still have to see the object of your desire every day.

And what's worst of all is when you're the star of a medical drama, and for the season finale, you and the woman you love have to spend hours together, treating a victim trapped in the rubble of a crane collapsed. A crane collapsed like your hopes and dreams.

That's the situation in which Dr. House (Hugh Laurie)finds himself Monday as House wraps its sixth season. TVGuide.com talked to Lisa Edelstein, who plays just-trying-to-move-on love interest Cuddy, about why she thinks her character has given up on the cranky diagnostician and whether she truly loves her new beau, Lucas. She also tells us whether Cuddy's rejection could drive House back to a relapse. Will watching the finale be like watching a crane wreck?

TVGuide.com: Last week, Dr. Nolan and House came to the realization that Cuddy's relationship with Lucas has deeply affected House. How will that carry over into the finale?
Edelstein: It comes to a head for sure. Cuddy is making some moves in her life that are really painful for House, even though he's trying to be the bigger man. I think House is taking all the decisions in her own life personally. When really, the things Cuddy is doing, she's doing for herself. She's trying to make better decisions that might lead to a happier, easier future. They're not necessarily the decisions that stick. They're just the ones you try to do. And in the meantime, they are caught up in an awful disaster where they team up to help this woman. In the process it really forces them to face each other and see each other for who they are.

TVGuide.com: There's obviously something there, so why do you think she's giving up on him?
Edelstein: Because of her daughter. The fact that she's a mother and needs something stable in her life. She's got so much responsibility that to have an intimate relationship with House would mean she'd have another huge task at hand. And I think she's doing everything she can to stop herself from going in that direction.

TVGuide.com: Well, do you think she really loves Lucas?
Edelstein: I think it's more about having a stable family. I don't think it's great passion. It's one of those times in a person's life where you try to choose against your instinct because what you need is stability. I think what really turns her on is, well, not stability. She's got huge responsibilities now. In [the recent Cuddy-centric episode], you see Lucas knows how to show up and helps her in practical matters — even though he's a disappointment in that particular episode [Laughs]. Her relationship with House goes much deeper. He's the one that helps her in a way that's more meaningful. She's able to come to new understandings with him.

TVGuide.com: A lot of fans truly hate the "Luddy" relationship. What's your take on that?
Edelstein: I love it. I think it's fantastic that people are so passionate about it. It's very hard to watch two people that you think should just get together not get together. It's very painful because you get attached to an idea. But I don't think the exploration of House and Cuddy is over by any stretch of the imagination. I just think she could not go further with him until she tried something else. There's no way. She has to try to live the life that she thinks is the more correct way of doing this. This is the woman who is very responsible. Until she's done going in that direction, which I don't know when that will be, she's got to do what she's got to do.

TVGuide.com: Would you like to see House and Cuddy get together before end of the series, or do you think that would ruin things?
Edelstein: I do think they need to do something about it. And I would trust David Shore to never make it actually work. [Laughs] It has to be tortured and painful. I mean, these are not happy people. If they suddenly became happy, the dynamics of the show would change. Would I like to see something go on? Yeah. But how will it happen, I have no idea.

TVGuide.com: Recent episodes have dropped hints that House is headed for a relapse. What can you tell us about that?
Edelstein: House came out of the hospital with the intention of getting Cuddy. So that's an arc of this season for sure. Wilson's been there to take care of him, but Cuddy's been the thing on his mind. He's tried many times this season to convince her to be with him, so I do think that's a major sense of failure.

TVGuide.com: So. Tell us how it all ends?
Edelstein: No. [Laughs] A lot of people on the show haven't even seen the finale scene.

TVGuide.com: So is it really good?
Edelstein: Yes!
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy-marie Lun Mayo 17, 2010 12:30 am

Gracias eva, esa noticia habia salido hace rato en twitter pero se me barrio y no la puse Razz
Que bueno que contamos contigo
huddy-marie
huddy-marie
Admin

Mensaje  huddytina Lun Mayo 17, 2010 12:31 am

omgggggg ya no se q esperar gracias por la info eva Very Happy
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  huddy Lun Mayo 17, 2010 12:35 am

Lo que queda claro es que en la ultima escena sale Cuddy, espero que mi teoría sea cierta!!
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy-marie Lun Mayo 17, 2010 12:38 am

Pues eso espero tambien :S
huddy-marie
huddy-marie
Admin

Mensaje  huddy Lun Mayo 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Exclusive Interview: LISA EDELSTEIN ISN'T PLAYING 'HOUSE' ANYMORE
Now that House and Cuddy seems to be a thing of the past, Edelstein talks about her newest love interest as well as working with film legend James Earl Jones

As HOUSE ends its sixth season tonight, we here at iF Magazine thought now would be a good time to talk with Lisa Edelstein, the hard nosed, but compassionate hospital administrator. Throughout the seasons we have seen her and House (Hugh Laurie) go back and forth in regards to their feelings for each other.
All that changed with the introduction of Lucas (Michael Weston), the private investigator hired by House to spy on his team during the fifth season. Cuddy and Lucas are now an item, and House is forced to move on. Here’s what Edelstein had to say about Cuddy’s new beau and working with screen legend James Earl Jones. And as a bonus, we get a little interjection from Jesse Spencer, who plays Dr. Chase.
iF MAGAZINE: So what’s the deal, if any, with Cuddy and House?

LISA EDELSTEIN: Up until this season he’s been really trying to get her to be with him. She’s given up on it. The timing always seems to be off. We’ll see what happens. They got bad timing.
iF: Cuddy and Lucas seem to be going strong. What do you think about their relationship?
EDELSTEIN: Do I think it’s Cuddy’s end all relationship? No. But I think it’s one of those relationships that you really, really try to have because on paper it’s good. Even in person it’s good. It may not be the most exciting thing, but there are things about it that is satisfying?
iF: Satisfying? How so? What do you think it is about Lucas that Cuddy likes so much?
EDELSTEIN: He’s easy. He’s less complicated than House. He’s honest. He means well. He participates in her life. It lacks the insanity of what she has with House. So when you lack that kind of insanity, you also lack a little bit of that fire. That crazy thing, that rollercoaster ride. So the question is, is that enough for her?
iF: Do you think it is?
EDELSTEIN: I don’t know. We’ll see. I’m not the god of that world. [Executive Producer] David Shore is. So it’s really up to him. Personally I’ve never been able to make that work. So I don’t know. We’ll see what happens.
iF: Going back a few to the beginning of the season, you had James Earl Jones play the dictator Dibala in an episode of the same name. What was it like to work with a legend like him?
[At this point, Jesse Spencer, who plays Dr. Chase on the show, had just sat down next to Edelstein. He overhears the question and has the burning need to interject.]
JESSE SPENCER: He was a lovely sweet man. The consummate professional. It’s just so awesome hearing him talk. I just love his voice. It’s dark and scary. Just all around great.
EDELSTEIN: And his voice is so familiar. Your whole life you’ve heard that voice.
iF: Now in the episode “Dibala”, Chase actually ends up killing him to in order to save the lives of those that Dibala was oppressing. It seems doubtful at this point in the season, but will Cuddy Ever find out the truth as to what really happened to Dibala?
EDELSTEIN: Not as of yet. [Looking at Jesse Spencer] I don’t know, was there a moment that she kind of knew it but didn’t say anything? I don’t remember?
SPENCER: No, no.
EDELSTEIN: They kept it away from her. You’d have to keep it away from her. She runs the hospital. House kind of figured it out, but I don’t think Cuddy did.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Siguiente