In our Huddy world
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

noticias de la 7 temporada de house

+6
huddy-marie
sole
huddytina
housesurf
Pret_hu
huddy
10 participantes

Página 2 de 15. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Siguiente

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 2 Empty Re: noticias de la 7 temporada de house

Mensaje  housesurf Lun Jun 21, 2010 12:37 pm

XDXDXDXD cuanta mas info tengo es prporcional a querer q llegue septiembre XD ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO AGUANTO MAS gracias eva
housesurf
housesurf

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 2 Empty Re: noticias de la 7 temporada de house

Mensaje  huddy Mar Jun 22, 2010 4:03 pm

mas spoilers

wilson en el primer capitulo no sabra nada sobre la relacion que tiene con Cuddy.
House y wilson hablaran en un momento del capitulo, pero por telefono
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Mar Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm

me gusta jejejej q wilson sufra un poquito todo agobiado por saber com esta house y este pasandoselo huddy XDD.gracias eva Very Happy
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddytina Miér Jun 23, 2010 12:01 am

muahahaaaaaaa me alegraaaa q se mortifique wilson se lo merece por como trato a mi house todo por la estupida samantha ¬¬!! #estupidosceloslosmios y si sirve q wilson no sale mucho y hay mas huddy sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ajjajaaaaaaaaaaa XDD gracias por la info eva XD
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  huddy Miér Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

la chica que vio la escena de anoche a escrito esto, contiene spoilers

In an effort to staunch the inevitable tide of speculation, I thought I'd post my set visit experience last night. I'm locking this post, so please try to keep the details of what you read confined to IWFC. Thank you! Very Happy

Last night, a friend of mine tweeted to me that House was filming at USC, and I'd just gotten off work so I thought I'd zip on down there and see what's what. Apparently, it was a night shoot, so I had plenty of time. I grabbed a friend, and after some logistical nightmarish problems, we got there just after dark and watched them film off to the side for like three hours. This is a bare bones account of what we saw:

It looked like House and Cuddy were being dropped off at a bus stop outside Mudd Hall (which doubled for something in Jersey - maybe even PPTH) by a campus loop type of bus with Jersey plates. They talk at the bus stop for a moment, then go out into the middle of the courtyard and talk some more. We couldn't hear what they were saying, but Lisa's arms were flailing like she was either angry or excited, and she rubbed her face like she did in Epic Fail when she was in the kitchen and asking House if he left because of her. Then he said something and she smiled and he leans in for a kiss as she grabs the back of his neck. They kiss (OH MY GOD). Then they break apart and House says something, and they kiss again, but are interrupted by bells tolling and so they look around and up and smile and I think someone says something again and then they kiss AGAIN and then hold hands and walk off. It looked like it may be the last scene of the episode, the way it was shot with them just walking off into the night like that. They did this a bunch of times - we saw at least 20 separate kisses in the few hours we were there. I had to try VERY hard not to squee while they were filming, and I had this HUGE grin on my face the whole time. My friend was actually laughing at me.

In between shots, Hugh and Lisa hung out with the crew, but at one point, they sat alone together on a bench, not talking, just reading their lines. It was a nice image - I wish I could have taken a picture. Lisa was wearing the clothes from the beach, but when they weren't showing her feet, she wore these off-white wedge heels that were probably a lot more comfortable than those black peep toes. Or Uggs, she had those on between takes, along with a big brown down coat. Hugh had on the black shirt from the beach and a pair of seafoam green scrubs (just the pants, not a scrub top), and boots (I think), his jacket from the beach, and his backpack and cane. They seemed to be in good spirits. Hugh walked around drinking coffee and smoking between setups (i hope he ate a mint before he kissed LE so many times!) and Lisa just talked to people. My friend wanted to go up to talk to them, but I was too nervous. Also? Both were incredibly hot. I mean, they looked just like they did in the beach pics (pants notwithstanding), but still - they looked good in those, didn't they?

Before anyone asks, there are no photos other than one while they were setting up (before anyone got there) and one of the sign. I'll post them below. I got there during daylight and had to leave and didn't come back until after dark, hence the daylight in the photos.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. But I was up until 2am on a House high so I am SUPER tired right now and may not be able to fully answer them. If you stop hearing from me altogether, I've probably passed out at my desk Smile.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Miér Jun 23, 2010 2:17 pm

estoy sin palabras XD vamos a ver yo si veo todo eso o me agarran o salto a por ellos y me engancho en el cuello de huhg XD y a lisa la achucho pero no podria estar viendo todo eso sin reaccionar jajajajaj o tambien me podria morir de un infarto ante elprimer beso .Gracias eva XD ME HAS ALEGRADO EL DIA UN SALUDO cheers
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddytina Miér Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

hay dios pero q suerte de la chicaaaaaaaaaaa coincido con maria yo tambien hubiera saltado sobre ellos jajaaaaaaaa Razz gracias por la info eva Very Happy
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  huddy Vie Jun 25, 2010 6:41 pm

A series of beach photos have ‘House‘ fans hot – in more ways than one.

Newly surfaced location shoot photos show series leads Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein, in character, getting quite cozy on the Malibu sands. Yes, there is cuddling. And oh yes, there is kissing.

What are fans to make of the visual evidence? Having just shared their first real kiss in last month’s season finale, just how hot and heavy are House and Cuddy when the series resumes this fall?

And then there’s the beach locale: Has the new couple stolen away for a vacation already?

Fancast did some asking around – bumping up against the “cone of silence” that is Fox’s ‘House’ – yet nonetheless turned up a few sand-like grains of information.

For starters, and as some have surmised, “Huddy” have not sneaked off to Malibu. Rather, the West Coast beaches are “posing” as the Jersey Shore, a source tells me. That makes all the sense in the world, seeing as ‘House’ is set in the Garden State. Let’s just hope that Paul D. and Snooki don’t put in a showing!

So, What Did This Past TV Season Teach You?

As for how much heat House and Cuddy have experienced since Season 6 faded to black, I have confirmed that not much time at all will have passed when the new episodes launch. So what we are looking at in the beach pics is very much the nascent start of an oft-teased but until now never-pursued romance.

And make no mistake, there will be romance.

“It’s something they stayed away from for a long period of time because it’s dangerous and the consequences could be severe,” exec producer Katie Jacobs told EW.com. “But now they’re going to give it a try.”

Source: http://www.fancast.com/blogs
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Lun Jun 28, 2010 6:22 am

Keck's Exclusives: House and Cuddy Get Closer

House's seventh season will open with Dr. House (Hugh Laurie) acting like "a teenager in love skipping school," whisking Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) away for an idyllic day without the pressures of their hospital and her child, says House executive producer Katie Jacobs. "Anywhere other than Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital is an easier place for them to be together in a relationship," says Jacobs. "That's where we start — 'What if we only have each other?' As their day goes on, Cuddy will learn that the locales they visit hold a secret significance.

Naturally, the lovers can't avoid reality forever. "It would be impossible for Cuddy to spend every day as if her child and her professional life don't exist; a little easier for House, since he is somewhat of a child himself," says Jacobs. "But what's cool about Season 7 is that House is going to try to stay off drugs and have a meaningful relationship. We don't rush through this. It's taken six years to get there, so this is not a story that's going to be done in three episodes.

The true test will come in Episode 2, when the couple returns to work — where she's always on top. What happens, asks Jacobs, "when you're sleeping with your boss and she says 'No'?" As the season progresses, Huddy will toy with getting domestic — and try to do normal "couple" things with Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) and Sam (Cynthia Watros), which could cause additional tension. "Will the four of them get along?" teases Jacobs.

As for the rest of the hospital staff, while Jennifer Morrison signed a deal to return for a few episodes as Cameron (at the producers' discretion), don't expect her to fill the slot temporarily vacated by Thirteen while Olivia Wilde shoots a film. Rather, a search is on for a new female doc, likely a romantic partner for one lucky surgeon.

For Cuddy's sake, let's just hope this new addition isn't House's type.

http://www.tvguide.com/keywords/tv-guide-magazine
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Lun Jun 28, 2010 1:09 pm

house como un adolescente enamorado XDD ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh necesito ver el primer episodio yaaaaaaaaaaa.
cheers cheers cheers gracias eva
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Lun Jun 28, 2010 3:36 pm

SPOILER
"I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the nature of the terrible thing Cuddy was responsible for.Suffice it to say that you will be shocked at the depth to which she sinks in this episode. Some might say that House is already having an awful influence on the respectable Dean of Medicine at PPTH."
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddytina Lun Jun 28, 2010 8:03 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u.u........ tan rapido empiezan los problemas?..........u.u gracias por la info eva Smile
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  huddy Mar Jun 29, 2010 3:28 pm

mas info

clara2065: I can't stop wondering about the horrible thing that Cuddy did inside the club ??????? (…)
danaan999: Oh, I was teasing, Clara... I'm terrible like that. It's not very bad... It's just that it's so out of character for Cuddy, and so in-character for House! The funny part is that she does it with House there.

MademoiselleCuddy: I can't think about anything else than cuddy lying about who she is to get into the club. But I can't find any ideas about House's pants. Could you just say if there's a link between what Cuddy did and the fact House had to put on new trousers ?
danaan999: There is certainly a link between those two... Indeed, if one were a lawyer or an insurance guy, you'd say that one was the proximate cause of the other. As usual, House is responsible for all the chaos...

clara2065: So Cuddy would have told several downright lies ??? (…)
danaan999: I didn't say several...

MsHousefan: One question, danaan: Did House bring the pyjama trousers with him or did he get them in the club?
danaan999: Cuddy got them for him.

blueliz: (…) This may not hold any significance (and may be somewhat obvious although I don't remember it being asked): Any connection between House's missing trousers and the need for H & C to find alternate modes of transport? Just thinking if House's keys are missing along with his jeans, the method wouldn't be intentional (e.g. a bet of some sort). I was all for sex in a stall and the jeans being stolen by someone who House pissed off. But if sex and bets are off the table, I'm stumped on how this is Cuddy-initiated.
danaan999: Well, the lack of pants isn't Cuddy-initiated. That's all House's doing, of course! (Can you imagine what would make Cuddy lose her pants? Don't answer that.)
But the alternate transport... now there you're on to something. And that is definitely Cuddy's fault. Except that if House hadn't lost his pants as he did...

tkid51: and this is entirely NOT sexual right?!
danaan999: Right, though of course all this is initiated by House's passion...

clara2065: House and Cuddy came by taxi for the concert ! What happened to his bike ???
danaan999: A most perspicacious question!

tkid51: AHA! ALAS! so the pants come off because old House wants to ahem..."get some" but Cuddy has something else in mind, eh? (…)
danaan999: Nope. House has no pants because he wanted so much to please Cuddy.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Vie Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Hugh's message to Huddy fans: "Buckle up!"

Hard as it is to imagine, next season on House, Doc Crankypants may be — gasp! — happy. At least happy-ish. In fact, in the premiere, we’ll see him smiling, laughing and canoodling on the beach with at-long-last lady love Cuddy. Clearly, this can only mean one thing: The relationship is doomed, right? “I don’t think [so], necessarily,” Hugh Laurie tells me. “But let’s face it, neither of these characters has a clean license. “‘Buckle up,’” he adds, “would be my advice.”
Lisa Edelstein, who plays House’s significant other, shares her co-star’s trepidation. “I was terrified of saying ‘I love you,’” she admits. “But I think that in that final scene of season six, Cuddy makes that clear that she’s ready to go for it.”
Laurie is ready, too, weird as it may feel to him. “Even the appearance of happiness [in House] has taken some getting used to,” he says. “I had a week of happiness training before the season started up, and I’m whistling more than usual.”
Is his small-screen counterpart whistling more than he did, say, when he was with Sela Ward’s Stacy? “I’ve always thought of House as a romantic, and I don’t think romantics are much given to comparing,” Laurie demurs. “But speaking as a friend of House, he seems to be attracted to strong women. He likes to get as good as he gives — and I mean that in as many senses as are suitable for a family readership.”
Your thoughts? Can Huddy make it work? Or is the beginning of their romance the end of House as we know (and love) it? Sound off below!
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Vie Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm

XD TENGun cacao en la cabeza q pa q creo q nacesitamos ver elprimer episodio ya necesito ver con mis propios ojos el huddy jejeje los spoilers me estan asustando jajajaj gracias eva
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Miér Jul 07, 2010 7:39 am

TV Guide spoiler...
How long can House and Cuddy actually be together as a couple? It almost seems antithetical to the character and the show. — Dave T
MICKEY: Executive producer Katie Jacobs has made it clear that Huddy is not a ratings ploy; she intends to see it through to its logical conclusion. If the snuggly promo photos are any indication, at least initially they'll be aiming for true romance. But House will still be a medical drama and Master Gregory will still be very, very cranky. So for now, wipe those Moonlighting-related thoughts from your mind.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Miér Jul 07, 2010 9:30 am

este spoilerme gusta pq yo quiero q house siga siendo el XD pero tambien quiero y necesito mucho huddie XD UN SALUDO Y GRACIAS EVA cheers
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Mar Jul 13, 2010 12:40 pm

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 2 Tumblr_l5i7o0Ov7g1qbuuhto1_500
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Miér Jul 14, 2010 7:54 pm

hasta agosto no sale la promo de House se lo han preguntado al jefazo de publicidad de House por twitter y es lo que a dicho Sad
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Jue Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Solether Publicity and New Media director's assistant

@Spoilerchicka: @Solether So jealouse of the moccaffeine! Will you be working on mega promos for the new s.7 of House? When will it air?

@Solether: @Spoilerchicka You bet! Episode #7001 airs on Sept 20 at 8pm.

@Spoilerchicka: @Solether Great. Actually asking abt date promos air for eppy 7.1. Fox NEEDS big promo campaign to get House noticed thru vampire clutter.

@Solether: @Spoilerchicka haha I completely agree, and I'm sure it will be big. Promo stuff is up to the folks at FOX, not is though. So who knows!

@Paralis28: @Solether Any idea on when we will see the first [H]ouse promo for season 7?

@Solether: @Paralis28 Hmm, not too sure, but probably not till August I would guess. We haven't shot any promo stuff yet.

@anasyx: @Solether but you shoot the episode (and maybe edited them) so what you have to shot more?

@Solether: @anasyx Yeah, they'll probably have episode 1 cut for promos in August, but we shoot stills and short video for promos as well.

@anasyx: @Solether I see... Thanks for the reply! Wink and btw, you are gonna shoot house/cuddy promo pics like the house/stacy pics in season 2?

@Solether: @anasyx Who knows... you'll just have to wait and see!

@Phoenix_Shine: @Solether now u're on the subject, what will it take for us to get a House/Cuddy photoshoot on a magazine cover? We want it since forever!Smile

@Solether: @Phoenix_Shine that kinda thing isn't up to me, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that happened before too long.

@lari_hearts: @Solether When the House cast photoshoot will happen? Can't wait to see the promotional pics and all of that stuf
@Solether: @lari_hearts a bit later in the summer. And hopefully well do behind the scenes stuff for that like last year.
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  housesurf Jue Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm

EVA gracias XD me encanta q seas un crak buscando las noticias un saludo a mi informadora huddy favorita cheers
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Vie Jul 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Blind Item: Hit show throws a (shocking) wedding!

Read more: http://www.house-md.pl/en/2010/07/16/slub-w-hitowym-serialu/#ixzz0tsObzpbV

In the mood for a blind item? Good, ’cause it’s a doozie! At the end of next season, a couple on a successful show we’re obsessed with will be getting hitched.

I know, I know — it doesn’t sound shocking. TV couples get married all the time.

But trust me when I say, um, it is a mind-blower. Why? Unfortunately, I can’t really say. If I did it would be too obvious about whom we are talking. However, I can offer you a few clues…

1. It’s a wedding I was pretty sure we would never see.

2. The bride and groom are heterosexual. (Hence, bride and groom.)

3. The network in question is either ABC, CBS, or Fox.

4. And there’s an important piece of this wedding that remains a mystery — even to me. (OK, that one may not be much of a clue. But it’s true!)

Mind you, it’s very early in the planning stages, so anything could happen. The story could be scrapped. On the other hand, all indications are that the nuptials have been approved by the higher-ups at the network.

So… for whom do the wedding bells toll? Guess away below!

Read more: http://www.house-md.pl/en/2010/07/16/slub-w-hitowym-serialu/#ixzz0tsONOY24
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Miér Jul 21, 2010 8:22 am

‘House M.D.’ superiors accused of doing drugs

It looks like there is fire behind the scenes of the hit TV Show House M.D.

A former employee had sued the producers of House M.D. and is claiming damages for the emotional stress and physical injuries that he endured on the set.

Celebrity news source TMZ.com reports that former assistant prop master Carl Jones is suing Universal for more than $1,000,000 in damages. Jones had alleged that he was harassed by his former superiors for refusing to engage in: “visits to strip bars, participation in getting drunk, stoned or intoxicated on cocaine, to participate in sexual conduct at the trailer, and other dangerous conduct.”

Jones and the other employees had also suffered derogatory name-calling such as “fags, pussies, bitches, slaves, dummies, retards and idiots.” He also said that the superiors had always brought a gun on set and sometimes engaged in knife throwing.

He said that his refusal to engage in such activities had caused him to be refused from future work on the set of House.

As of press time, Universal had no comment on the case.

huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddytina Miér Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

OMG!.........ejem.. no le creo nada al tipo si pide tanto dinero...... al menos que tenga pruebas ahi si OMFG!!!! jajajja XDD
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  huddy Jue Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm

he leído en twitter que dicen que franka potente tenia contrato para 2 capitulos mas.
espero que lidya no regrese otra vez!!
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 15. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Siguiente