In our Huddy world
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

noticias de la 7 temporada de house

+6
huddy-marie
sole
huddytina
housesurf
Pret_hu
huddy
10 participantes

Página 15 de 15. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 15 Empty Re: noticias de la 7 temporada de house

Mensaje  Nat_Huddy81 Miér Mar 02, 2011 2:24 pm

que bueno el útlimo sneek peas !! bounceLaughing el lunes me quedo a verlo en directo si o si aunque madrugue al día siguiente. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Este capítulo va a ser épico

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Nat_Huddy81
Nat_Huddy81

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 15 Empty Re: noticias de la 7 temporada de house

Mensaje  huddy Miér Mar 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Lisa Edelstein on House's Uncertain Future: 'Nobody Wants to See it Go Off the Air'

It’s no secret that a budgetary battle is being waged between Fox and NBC Universal over a possible eighth season of House. But that’s not stopping Lisa Edelstein from feeling bullish about the show’s future.

“Nobody at work seems to think it won’t [return],” she tells TVLine. “Everybody wants to come to a deal, and I certainly am looking forward to a Season 8.

“I don’t think anybody wants to see [House] go off the air,” she continues. “It’s a big show for Fox and for NBC Universal, so it’s just a matter of everybody dotting their I’s and crossing their T’s.”

If this does turn out to be House‘s final season, the show is going out with guns blazing. Monday’s groundbreaking episode “Bombshells” is proof of that. ”There’s some great creativity going on, things you’ve never seen before,” Edelstein gushes of the can’t-miss hour. “It’s really exciting. I love episode 15, I’m very excited about it. There are some fantasy sequences which are really different.”
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Miér Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Nat_Huddy81 escribió:

que bueno el útlimo sneek peas !! bounceLaughing el lunes me quedo a verlo en directo si o si aunque madrugue al día siguiente. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Este capítulo va a ser épico

lol! lol! lol! lol!

yo también!! por suerte la próxima semana tengo fiesta *lloro de felicidad* XD
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Miér Mar 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Check the replies to the House threads at TVLine.com ! There are 2 people saying they saw the screeners....And I don't believe it since none of the regulars has seen it yet. Just Ausiello who apparently got the exclusive.

So options are: somebody got DVDs, they're lying and it's all fake?!

Anyway, these are the messages in the last Ausiello threads:

Zerocool said here (near the end) http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/first-look-video-huddy-plays-house-50s-style/comment-page-2/#comments
"Ha, come on, Ausiello, I can think of at least 2 other sequences that were better than this one.
Episode is outstanding. I don’t see anything polarizing about it, except for the final scene. I, for one, was completely sold.
A+"

In the other thread he said more or less the same: the episode was great and the final huddy scene was very moving.

Zerocool said here (middle of the page) http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/shocking-house-videos-is-cuddy-dying/
"Watched a screener of this one. Although I’m not a fan, I am a regular viewer and I honestly thought it was the most outstanding episode in years. Great acting all around and the final House/Cuddy scene is beautiful. A+"

The other guy, Paul Cadir is the nickname, who doesn't like Cuddy or Huddy, posted a reply to him in the other thread (Cuddy dying) saying that he thought the episode sucked, of course. So we're even, lol. He added that the final scene felt totally out of the blue, like the final scene in help me.

"I have seen the screener, also with several colleagues, and we all agreed it was completely out of place in this show, and that it was a waste of an hour. the character of Cuddy is not interesting to begin with and cannot carry an episode. Look at 5 to 9. Forcing these two characters together is painful. The ending of this episode felt as out of place as the ending of the otherwise brilliant Help Me. Changing House to fit the Cuddy show was never where this show started out to be. David Shore needs to shake up the conglomerate a bit, fire a couple of cast members, and a director or two and employ some good writers, or write the show himself, and get HOUSE back on track as the great character he was."
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  sole Miér Mar 02, 2011 6:40 pm

eva escribió:

LOL me a recordado a bewitched XDDD
jajajajaa...!!
No lo puedo creer...por suerte tengo todavia vacaciones asi lo miro!! Smile
Me encanta la cara de la nena esa La mataron a Rachel xD jajaja
sole
sole

Mensaje  housesurf Jue Mar 03, 2011 3:56 pm

el lunes a mas de una le va a dar un ataque XDDD y me incluyo ya no puedo esperar maaaaaaaaaaaassss
housesurf
housesurf

Mensaje  huddy Jue Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Global promo del capitulo 7x16

huddy
huddy

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 15 Empty fechas de emision de los próximos capítulos de House

Mensaje  Nat_Huddy81 Sáb Mar 19, 2011 4:51 am

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 15 A3e3d66f75c8addce0e634ab72b9ebc1
Nat_Huddy81
Nat_Huddy81

Mensaje  huddy Lun Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm

7x18 "the dig" press release

Thirteen has been in prison for the past year, but the real mystery for House is what she did to get there. When she exits the prison, she is taken aback to find him waiting for her, and unaware he’s got plans for the two of them for the next few days. As House probes Thirteen for more information about her crime, intent on solving the puzzle of her mysterious incarceration, they travel to an annual spud-gun competition and join forces to compete against House’s much younger, overconfident rival, and along the journey uncover secrets and truths about each other. At the hospital, the team treats a science teacher suffering from severe respiratory illness, and when the team inspects the patient’s house for clues to his illness, they immediately learn he’s a hoarder. But upon a second visit to obtain more information, they uncover something in the many piles that shocks them. Also, Taub tries to get back into the dating scene, but winds up retreating to his old habits in the all-new “The Dig” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, April 11 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-718) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub

Guest Cast: Amber Tamblyn as Martha Masters; Jennifer Crystal Foley as Rachel Raub; Justin Chon as Harold; Terry Maratos as Brian; Kimberlee Peterson as Nina; Zena Grey as Ruby; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse
huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddy Vie Abr 15, 2011 7:28 am

Hugh and Lisa dancing!

noticias de la 7 temporada de house - Página 15 1tcscr

huddy
huddy

Mensaje  huddytina Vie Abr 15, 2011 4:57 pm

necesitaba tanto algo huli........*.*.... gracias por postearla honey cheers
huddytina
huddytina
Moderadora

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 15 de 15. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15